4 nights with privately guided tours from £499pp
From its humble origins as an Italian village, Rome has evolved through the centuries to become a major political and cultural centre whilst retaining its status as one of the most beautiful cities of the ancient world. With such a wealth of unrivalled historical treasures and history to unravel, it makes sense to enlist the help of an experienced and knowledgeable local guide. Our Rome City Experience includes two half day privately guided walking tours, which will take you to some of the key historical sites that have shaped the city through the centuries.
From £499pp our Rome City Experience includes:
- Return direct flights between the UK and Rome
- 4 nights bed and breakfast accommodation in a central 3 star hotel sharing a twin/double room (4 & 5 star available at a supplement)
- Return shuttle transfers between the airport and your hotel
- 3.5 hour walking tour with your own private guide of the Vatican Museum, Sistine chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica including skip the line entrance fees
- 3.5 hour walking tour with your own private guide of Classical Rome. See the top site of Classical Rome. Visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill including skip the line entrance fee to the Colosseum